“Fair at Best”

Add it.
Indo
Cuisines: Sushi, Indonesian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Indo offers a wide variety of dishes including Thai, Sushi and Hibachi, all cooked and made by order. The menu ranges beyond the standard Thai eatery, offering fresh sushi and authentic Thai flavors.
Murrells Inlet, SC
“Fair at Best”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Dined here with a friend. All I can say is... there are so many restaurants to choose from along the Grand Strand (Little River to Pawleys Island) why eat where the service is lacking and the food is fair at best. Not horrible, just not worth going.

We each ordered a sushi roll. I was surprised that they were both served to us on the same plate. This has never happened to me. Whenever more than one person orders sushi, each order is served to each person. Strange. I asked for a second plate and the reaction was not positive. I was told "that's the way the chef did it." The sushi was not that good,

My friend made is a point to the waitress that she does not want anything spicy. She asked her about certain dishes and ordered one the waitress said would be good. It was so hot she could not eat it. They gave her about 3 ozs of coconut milk to help with the spices, but it did not. They gave her more, and that made it tolerable. Also, we asked if they could take the dish back to the kitchen and mix in the coconut milk rather than my friend trying to do it at the table. Again, not a good reaction. The entree was not good even if you do like spicy.

My dinner was OK. Not horrible but certainly not anything I would return for or recommend.

The food was fair, but the service was poor. I would not recommend this restaurant. There are plenty of other Thai, Sushi, and Habachi restaurants along the Grand Strand that are better.

• Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Worst Sushi Ever!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This sushi chef has never even been in the same zip code with good sushi. If you like boring, bland cream cheese sushi this is the place for you. YUCK, YUCK & YUCK!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Murfdawg
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Blah”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Better Thai food elsewhere the noodles are very rubbery and lack spice...I would try to find another Thai restaurant .

Visited November 2012
“Worst restraunt experience of my life!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Never again!! Everything I tasted was disgusting...salad was wilted, steamed dumplings had melted plastic on them, shrimp was too fishy, and rice tasted like dirty dish water!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Thai food”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch at this restaurant while visiting the area. I eat a lot if Thai food and this was excellent . They also offer Japanese fare and my wife ordered hibachi chicken which was also very good. The only downside is that the service was slow but the quality of the meal more than compensated for that flaw. I thought that the experience rates as excellent and we will make it a point to eat there when we visit again.

1 Thank Retdet