“Blah”

Add it.
Indo
Cuisines: Sushi, Indonesian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Indo offers a wide variety of dishes including Thai, Sushi and Hibachi, all cooked and made by order. The menu ranges beyond the standard Thai eatery, offering fresh sushi and authentic Thai flavors.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Better Thai food elsewhere the noodles are very rubbery and lack spice...I would try to find another Thai restaurant .

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Never again!! Everything I tasted was disgusting...salad was wilted, steamed dumplings had melted plastic on them, shrimp was too fishy, and rice tasted like dirty dish water!

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch at this restaurant while visiting the area. I eat a lot if Thai food and this was excellent . They also offer Japanese fare and my wife ordered hibachi chicken which was also very good. The only downside is that the service was slow but the quality of the meal more than compensated for that flaw. I thought that the experience rates as excellent and we will make it a point to eat there when we visit again.

1  Thank Retdet
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This was a real surprise and very close to home. I have seen so many resturants go in and out of the building that I almost missed this one. Food was excellent and they will accomodate the food to your taste.

1  Thank Anthony F
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We dined at Indo tonight for the first time. If you are not familiar with Pawleys Island, it is mostly Seafood Restaurants, Indo was a nice change, The dishes we had were Thai .The menu was extensive with Thai and Japanese. The portions were large and the dishes were highly seasoned .We thought they were prepared very well.

The server was friendly and made sure to invite us back when he heard it was our first visit.

1  Thank Susan K