“Awesome guide”

Carolina Guide Service Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Pawleys Island
More attraction details
Owner description: The pristine saltwater estuaries surrounding the Pawleys Island area offer some of the best year-round fishing on the East Coast. Captain Jordan Pate owner operator of Carolina Guide Service is a Pawleys Island native with over 25 years of experience fishing these waters. Capt Jordan offers inshore fishing excursions for anglers of all skill levels and he is dedicated to making your fishing trip fun and enjoyable. Specializing in Light Tackle and Fly Fishing Charters for Red Drum, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Tarpon, and Sharks, all fishing charters are customized to the way you like to fish. Captain Jordan Pate will provide all the fishing tackle, bait, fishing license, and a cooler with ice. We also offer River and Lighthouse Tours, Alligator and Dolphin Watching tours which are a great way to experience the best of what the South Carolina Lowcountry has to offer.
“Awesome guide”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My old college buddy and I had an amazing time on the water with Jordan Pate. He got us catching speckled trout and a few nice redfish. Super fun. Jordan is a very professional guide, a wealth of knowledge, and has a great personality. He is energetic and working to make sure you have a great day on the water. Hope to return for Tarpon season!

Visited May 2014

Florence, South Carolina
“Corporate Fishing Trips”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I work in sales and have taken several of my customers on charters with Captain Jordan Pate. With out a doubt, he is the most professional charter guide I have ever met . After a day of fishing with Jordan, my customers are always raving about two things....How many fish they've caught and also how impressed they were with Jordan. From red fish and flounder, to cobia and tarpon, Captain Pate is as good as it gets in South Carolina!

Visited January 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“great day of fishing”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Captain Pate was great. We went out after a week of rain knowing that fishing would be slow. He took us from place to place until we found the fish. We were able to catch trout, red drum, flounder, and sharks. My wife and I had a blast. I will definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone looking for a good time fishing.

Visited July 2013

Leesburg, VA
“My son and I had a blast with Capt. Jordan Pate!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I was really flying blind when I booked our trip to go out with Capt. Jordan Pate in March of 2012. My sixteen year-old son and I had a blast!! The morning started out slow, didn't get a bite for about thirty minutes or so and I thought we were just in for a cold day on the water. (Wasn't that cold but with no bites, it seemed colder.) Then Capt. Jordan said he knew of another good spot where the red fish would bite. So we arrived at the new spot and the first pole in the water pulled out a big red fish!! And they didn't stop! In a relatively short time, my son and I pulled out between 10-12 red fish ranging in size from about 12-28 inches!!! (Of course, we put back the ones below or above the limit.) It was a great experience and my son, who is bored alot, had a great time!! We would definitely go out again with Captain Jordan. A fantastic experience!!

Frank Spampinato
Leesburg, VA

Visited March 2012
CaptJordan, Owner at Carolina Guide Service Fishing Charters, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Thanks for the kind words Frank! I really enjoyed having you and your son onboard and Im glad y'all had a great time. Hopefully you can make it back down in the fall when the fishing really gets good!
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“ONE STOP INSHORE FISHING GUIDE”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I've fished with Captain Jordan Pate quite a few times over the past several years for tarpon, trout, and red fish and highly recommend his service to anyone wanting a fishing experience from the South Carolina coast . He's a local who knows the waters and has a passion for the outdoors and creating memories of a lifetime. Keep up the good work!! Jeff, Charlotte N.C.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank JEFF H
Thanks for the review Jeff! Hopfeully this year will be the year to land that tarpon you've been after. Take care and I look forward to seeing you soon!