See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

this hotel is under renevation but the room we stayed in should not have been rentable. it was dirty. the tub was falling apart. the ceiling in the bathroom was leaking. the staff was unhelpful and told us we were stuck with what we got.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are old and run down. The outside looks scary and the signs are gone. The lobby is barren, even the coffee looks old.
Sell the thing and someone put a nice facility on the property.
Unless you must stay here don’t.
Location is great. On a nice golf course and could be utilized by golf course and players.
It is a shame the place looks so bad.
☹️

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

This place is discussing and should be closed down! This is the front door! Looks like it's been broken into multiple times. Stayed there because they accept dogs. Not even fit for the bed bugs to sleep in the room!

Date of stay: October 2016
3  Thank Ann S
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

I have never stayed in a place so that the wall was falling apart in the bathroom the tub felt like you were going to fall through it you couldn't turn the hot water off in the shower without pulling it out of the wall this thing was made for a handicap person so being tall is not an option I brought my own bed and my own sheet and stripped their bed and found hair underneath on the mattress pad when I strip the bed almost threw up there was balls of hair on the carpet I never walked around the room without flip flops on and this was a non-smoking room and it smells like stale cigarettes this is by far the worst Motel to ever stand this was a last-minute decision so we were unable to really get what we stay at and that is you know either Marriott or a high-class place I think the Cockroaches enjoy it the company when we were there oh and the kicker we checked out at 11:05 and there was somebody at our door knocking and my husband said we will be out in just a moment and she barged right in why my husband was putting his pants on don't just don't go here look for another place to stay at you know what you would be probably more happier to sleep in your car and get a shower at a beach access awful awful awful awful awful

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Christina G
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Where to begin? Arrived at 9pm, lobby was deserted but it stunk of funky smells. Rang bell, took someone 5 minutes to even come out from their hiding place. A "maintenance man" came in who looked like a street-corner hustler dressed like an idiot.

The unfriendly check-in person put me in a room. Thank god the room had wood-like flooring or else I'd have been totally grossed out. Bathroom was gross. Grout was gross. The grout under the toilet was (what's worse than gross?) DISGUSTING. The bar of soap was so thin you could see through it (ok not really, but it was thin) and after the first person's shower, it had broken into multiple small pieces. Lampshades were all broken. Lumpiest pillows ever. Quilt on beds were gross and very worn. Sheets so thin you could see the yucky looking mattress covers. No way would I walk on the floor of this joint barefooted. We couldn't wait to get out of there in the AM.

Room tip: Go some place else, even if you have to pay more.
Date of stay: July 2016