“DELICIOUS!!!”

Quigley's Pint & Plate
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

There is a reason that Quigleys gets consistently great reviews on Tripadvisor The food is really good and very reasonable. Was visiting a friend who lives in the area and he suggested Quilgley's on Tuesday because of their $10. dinner specials. I would go there without any specials. I ordered from the regular menu and had the steak sandwich (London Broil with gorgonzola cheese and carmelized onions). I asked for the steak as rare as humanly possible and they made it perfectly. Nicce selection of beers along with a great menu to please anyone in your group. I look forward to returning here on my next visit to this area..

Reviewed February 7, 2013

had a supersize fresh chef's salad and a pretzel. Hit the spot! Enjoy eating outside all year long under the heaters next to the pond and fountain. It can be noisy inside especially with live music.

1  Thank 48PEPSI
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I spend the summer days on the beach at Huntington Beach State Park camping. I head out for a cold beer and good food during the late afternoon to chill out in an air conditioned, friendly place with good service. Quigley's satisfies all of that and than some. Monday night dinner specials are good choices. Great place for conversations with locals and visitors. I've been doing this place for four summers straight and Quigley's has many of the same staff since I first went there. Good friendly staff with all the answers to your questions. I look forward to being there again this summer.

1  Thank BigBoyWorldDada
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Referred by a friend and turned out to be a great place for us to meet. We met a group of 4 friends at a table for 4 and it was busy. There were 6 more of us. 3 of us from SC, 6 from Ohio and 1 from IL. There was a friendly couple that offered their table because they were leaving and our waitress very courteously turned the two tables together so that all of us could fit and sit together and we had a great time as we first taste tested a couple of craft beers and ended up having a scrumptious dinner! Will come back if possible to visit another time.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We had a lovely evening meal here. We arrived at around 7:30 on a Sunday evening, and there was about a 30 minute wait - unless we wanted to sit outside, where immediate seating was available. So, even though it was chilly, we sat outside on the patio, and the heaters kept us very comfortable, plus we had a nice water view. The server was very attentive even though they were extremely busy. I had the crab cake entree, and my husband had the seared ahi tuna. Both were delivered promptly, again, despite the restaurant being extremely busy. Both were delicious and cooked perfectly. The crabcakes were rich and delicious, and the tuna was melt in your mouth yummy. I would definitely recommend trying Quigley's if you're staying in or passing through Pawleys Island.