“Great spot for our wedding!”
View Living Area
Private Walkway with Bench Seats
Ocean Side of Home
Litchfield Beach View North
Litchfield Beach View South
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Jun 7, 2012
Thank you for your positive review of Shore Broke. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and your wedding was a success! We will pass your words along to the owner. Thank you and we hope to see you at the beach again soon!
VA
Reviewed August 12, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Your age range 45-54
Aug 12, 2011
It's nice to hear that you enjoyed Shore Broke again this year. We will get with the owner about providing more utensils in the kitchen. Also we will follow up again on the appliances. Thanks for the feedback!
Richmond KY
Reviewed July 25, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Jul 25, 2011
Thank you for all of the nice feedback. We are glad that your vacation was so enjoyable. We hope that you will stay with again too!
VA
Reviewed June 30, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Jun 30, 2011
We are glad to hear that you had such a great time and look forward to seeing you again next year at the beach!
SC
Reviewed May 22, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
May 22, 2011
Thanks for your feedback. We have passed along your thoughts about adding a full length mirror to the owner. Thanks to your feedback we have already had someone spray for ants and repair the icemaker. We look forward to seeing you again in a few months!
Cadiz KY
Reviewed May 18, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Texas
Reviewed October 20, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing