“Good pasta & service ”

Pastaria 811
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pastaria 811 is a family owned and operated Italian Restaurant serving Pawleys Island, Litchfield, Georgetown and surrounding areas for 20+ years. Chef David makes the Italian specialties from scratch including bread made fresh daily, homemade sausage, meatballs and sauces. Try our famous Abruzzi bread and Tomatoes. Open for Lunch M-F and for Dinner 7 days a week. Join us for Happy Hour M-F, 4-7 and enjoy 1/2 off beverages and complimentary appetizers in the Bar. Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our go-to place for pasta of any type. Fresh tasting sauces and adequate portions. Staff couldn’t be nicer!

1  Thank myhidingplaces

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location, good prices and good food. Pizza is excellent and I love the tomato sauce. The menu has a wide variety, is moderately priced and I have never had a bad meal. The owner/chef is personable and friendly and makes sure everyone has a good experience. The restaurant is cozy and comfortable; great bar area too. It is a go-to place for us. Super service; Dawn and John are my favorites

1  Thank bakerlmr
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

went for dinner had an excelklkent apppetiser fried squash ...salad exc3elklent....the eggplant whicvh we have gotten for years was a little toough...,.not as good as usual..
t
our waiter john was very goiod

1  Thank namssiv2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was super and our waitress Graysen was great! Their were 6 of us for dinner and we all enjoyed it. My husband and I are back a second night to try their pizza.

3  Thank Kathleen G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m not a foodie but can say enough good words about this place. I just love the chicken parmigiana.

3  Thank Jeanne H