“I always come back”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pastaria 811

Pastaria 811
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pastaria 811 is a family owned and operated Italian Restaurant serving Pawleys Island, Litchfield, Georgetown and surrounding areas for 20+ years. Chef David makes the Italian specialties from scratch including bread made fresh daily, homemade sausage, meatballs and sauces. Try our famous Abruzzi bread and Tomatoes. Open for Lunch M-F and for Dinner 7 days a week. Join us for Happy Hour M-F, 4-7 and enjoy 1/2 off beverages and complimentary appetizers in the Bar. Hope to see you soon!
Massillon, Ohio
“I always come back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and have been visiting this area for about 20 years now and we always make time to have dinner here. This is one of the few Italian restaurants we dine at because they serve authentic style dishes that we like. The service and the food is constantly good every time we visit and we are never disappointed. I would recommend the penne and sausage with the ala vodka sauce it’s delicious and my wife always orders the shrimp roma as it’s her favorite. If you are the Pawley’s Island area and love Italian food I would highly recommend it. The atmosphere is more open and not what I would call cozy couples dining.

London, UK
“Great choicea of pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a great pasta restaurant. There is lots of choice on both the main menu and the kids menu. Nice warm bread. Good service. Pleasant environment. The kids meals were very cheap. The adult meals were a little more expensive.

• Visited August 2013
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten there many times with mixed results. Got two take out pizzas last night that were outstanding. Now my go to pizza place.

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Decent food at moderate price. Better for lunch than dinner. Not much atmosphere. Service spotty. Not recommended for a large group with the need for separate checks.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have been a customer of Pastaria 811 since it was located in the back of the Litchfield exchange. I love the spot where they are now but the old place had such a homey Italian atmosphere. Tonight, being a lazy rainy Sunday night, we went there to get something to go. Michelle was bartending and although pretty busy with a computer down, she handled the customers orders with little problem(except that dang pepper in the drawer). I had a nice glass of pinot noir and husband had two vodka drinks while we waited. Noticed that all other patrons around the bar were from up north, I guess that is a good sign they must still be doing good Italian food at a reasonable price. Our food came out within 15 minutes which was great for us so we could get back to the house and relax. The bread was wonderful, as was the soup that I opted for instead of salad (for those of you that care, it's $1 more to sub.). The gorgonzola blue cheese dressing on my husband's salad was very good. Entrees were Linguini with White Clam Sauce, prepared with whole farm raised clams in the shell, very nice! I had the Pasta with Red Sauce and huge homemade Meatballs, also very nice. Wish I would have remembered dessert. Very nice meal, excellent and speedy service! Highly recommend!

2 Thank localgal10