“Surprised me”

Add it.
Guesthouse Inn Pageland
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pageland
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I drive truck cross country.
Once in a while I stay in Hotels/Motels.
This motel is just as clean and nice as Marriott or Hilton.
Everything works properly no smell, odor ect...
Highly recommended.
Oh. For truckers ! Very nice pawed parking for about 3-4 semis.

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Rude female night clerk refused me a room because I'm handicap. I have a wheelchair and use a cane. She would not even let us see the room. I'd driven ten hours & crying she then called the police on me. She wouldn't let me give her money to occupy one of her numerous empty rooms, but called the law on me. I asked her why she was doing all of this to me she stated that I was handicap, had to leave and she couldn't deal with it. Me being handicap was the it, that she couldn't deal with. I've dealt with it ok for over 18 years. Still I'm shaken, upset and crying for the horrible treatment I received there. PLEASE AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST. DO YOURSELF THE FAVOR AND DON'T PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THE HUMILIATION.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank stacicooperhoffmann
Reviewed August 5, 2013

It's located in a small town so I thought it was going to be a dump. That is not the case, it is very clean. The furniture is fairly new with granite sinks, the carpet is clean and it has micro/fridges. It's located in the middle of town and is easy to get to. I'm already on my second night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2013

we traveled down to pageland to visit family & stayed at Guesthouse for several days. It was very clean. The staff upon check-in was very nice, we arrived early & they told us that the shower nob was not working as it should but that maintaince would have it fixed before we get into our room. Yes it is an older hotel but you can see that they are making upgrades to it. I have to just go on and on about the beds - we had a room on the 2nd floor with a king size bed - this bed was more comfortable than the bed we have at home. We got the best rest ever!!! Sure would love to know what kind of mattress it was, so we could buy one for our bed here at home. We also got a corporate rate because of having told them that we have AAA. Can't stress enough if your in that area and need a place to stay the night - definitely recommend them. And not too far from Charlotte either.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Old hotel with a few updates but needs plenty more. Chairs in room badly stained. Old brown decor. Check in had real musty smell. Not impressed. Manager off site most of the time. Key for room real key and outside door.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Great staff, very clean. Good price. Enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank owen_na

Been to Guesthouse Inn Pageland? Share your experiences!