“Great place you can count on”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #11 of 99 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Cuisines: American
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Great place you can count on”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We eat at this restaurant probably once or twice a week. The service is excellent 95% of the time (you always have someone who had a bad day). The menu is always changing. The food is done well and if you are no happy they will take it back and make you happy. All you have to do is ask. Because it is so close to the interstate often there is a wait, but we know when to go. If there is a wait, see if there are places at the bar. If so, grab a stool. You will get excellent service and the same food.

Visited April 2013

Stuart, Florida
“Good meal”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is a well run, typical Ruby Tuesday restaurant. My steak for cooked perfectly and the salad bar is the best.

Visited April 2013
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had dinner here on Friday night. This girl who served our table was Angela C. (According to our receipt). She is a great server. We had a party of twelve. She was so patient, and oh so friendly. She got our orders out right and timely. That is not always easy with large groups. The food was great. The salad bar was nice, clean, and right temperature. We all had different dishes,
and no one complained. We are all in town for the weekend and will recommend it to others. Thanks again for a nice evening. P.S. Try the fish tacos with extra salsa . It comes with the salad bar. I enjoyed them.

• Visited March 2013
“Good food and convenient location”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I live in the area so my family and I eat at this location quite a bit. Th restaurant is clean and close to the interstate. The food is what you expect from Ruby T. Just a heads up...sometimes, the service/kitchen moves a little slowly. :-)

Tampa, Florida
“Best Dining in Orangeburg nearest I-26”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

If like me, you're traveling from afar and Orangeburg is your stopping place for the evening, then I would recommend trying this Ruby Tuesday for dinner. It is a little tricky to get to, although you can see it after exiting I-26 SE from Columbia via 145A. If you're arriving from the coast, then you will need to cross over I-26 on route 601 (St. Matthews Rd) heading towards town and you'll see it on your left. In order to find the parking area, head towards Orangeburg after I-26 exit and the first stop light should be Citadel Rd. Turn left and follow around to Ruby Tuesday.

Upon entering the restaurant, you'll most likely walk by the salad bar while being seated. The salad bar comes with certain dinner entree's and it very good. The service was great and food just a bit better than average. If you've ever been in a Ruby Tuesday, the seating is pretty much the same as the others. Some wooden booths and tables throughout. Not romantic, yet comfortable. Can get noisy when crowded.

Salads, steaks and seafood are normal choices on the menu. I ordered the sirloin steak and it was a little chewy and I didn't really care for how it was seasoned. My fault. I have ordered the steak at other Ruby Tuesdays and found it very good.

• Visited January 2013