“The best soul food”
Review of The Brown Derby

The Brown Derby
Ranked #10 of 102 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I never miss eating at the Brown Derby whenever I visit Orangeburg. The food is consistently good and the personel always friendly.

1  Thank Bopsmom

Reviewed October 1, 2011

I am so happy I got to experience real soul food at Brown Derby. I've never experienced anything similar as far as atmosphere, food, surroundings, etc. I tried the ribs, fried chicken, collard greens, green beans, and corn. It was the best fried chicken and collard greens I have had!! You'd never expect such outstanding food coming out a shack-like restaurant in the middle of nowhere. All the women that helped were very pleasant and soulful ladies. I'm glad I didn't pull away after I saw the outside. Give it a try!