Tripadvisor
Orangeburg
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews great hotel would highly recommend this hotel walk in shower sliding door complimentary breakfast breakfast staff king suite spacious room the breakfast area orangeburg area staff was friendly up to date south carolina cracker barrel scrambled eggs fast food off the highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've been traveling to Orangeburg, SC for about 15 years now. I go there about 3 times a year. There didn't used to be a selection of hotel chains in town. Now, all the big chains are there.
In the last 15 years I've stayed at Fairfield, Comfort Suites, Hampton, and Tru in Oburg. I got so unhappy that you couldn't find even a 3 star hotel in Obrug that I had my team stay out at a Hampton in Santee, 35 minutes away. That wasn't worth the drive so this time I returned to the Hampton.
Compared to all the others (I'm not staying Baymont or any of the other motel-style facilities), this Hampton is really the best choice for me.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dani-K-Travel, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orangeburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for giving our new Hampton Inn & Suites a try! We are glad that you have found a place that you feel comfortable calling a home away from home during your trips to Orangeburg, South Carolina. We are grateful for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

The Hampton Inn in Orangeburg South Carolina was one of the better Hampton Inns that I have stayed at and I travel quite frequently. The check-in staff was excellent the rooms were clean and the breakfast in the morning was fantastic. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I will be staying at this particular Hampton Inn all the time since I travel past there frequently.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dani-K-Travel, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orangeburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you for recommending our Orangeburg hotel to fellow travelers. This is one of the highest compliments that you can give our team. We are grateful for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

As we were travelling back north to Toronto, we had to make an emergency stop at the hospital and stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn. Anthony greeted us and was wonderful. Very attentive and made sure we were taken care of with bottles of water and fresh coffee. The hotel itself was extremely clean and the included breakfast was wonderful. Definitely will use this chain again.

Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you for allowing us to provide a comfortable place to stop and rest during your unexpected stop in Orangeburg, SC. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed a five star experience at our hotel and we appreciate the feedback you have shared with our team. We are grateful for your business and wish you all the best during your continued travels.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We stay at Hampton as a general rule because they're always clean, comfortable and free bfast. This one didn't disappoint except the staff could have been friendlier.
I had a truck and trailer and had called ahead to check about parking. The lot was full and staff was less than helpful with alternative parking. Luckily the Wendy's next door was helpful.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Dani-K-Travel, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orangeburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your commitment to the Hampton Inn brand and we are pleased to hear that you feel our clean rooms and complimentary hot breakfast buffet live up to our brand's high standards. We are disappointed to learn that we missed the mark on customer service during your recent stay and we thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. Providing a five star experience for our guests is our top priority and we will be sharing your feedback with our staff to ensure we are better prepared in the future. We are grateful for your business and we hope you will choose to join us in Orangeburg again soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Great location for our return trip from Pittsburgh to Florida. We were tired and there were many restaurants and gas stations around the hotel. We have stayed at other location and this was one of the best.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the five star review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed such a positive experience at our hotel. We are grateful for your business and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.