All reviews great hotel would highly recommend this hotel sliding door walk in shower complimentary breakfast newer hotel breakfast staff king suite the breakfast area orangeburg area up to date staff was friendly comfortable bed cracker barrel scrambled eggs fast food off the highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to stay while in Orangeburg. Clean, conveniently located off the highway, safe. Great staff, clean rooms. Close to restaurants, gas stations, lots of fast food locations very close by. My favorite place to stay!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dani-K-Travel, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orangeburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for recommending our clean rooms, friendly team and convenient location to fellow travelers! We are honored to be your home away from home in Orangeburg and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff was great. Hannah at the front desk went above and beyond to accommodate us. She was awesome! The rooms are clean and the hotel is quiet. We left feeling very rested and the complimentary breakfast was pretty was good.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for recommending our clean rooms, quiet atmosphere and complimentary hot breakfast buffet to fellow travelers. We are grateful for the five star review and hope you will choose to visit again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed here 2 days for a family event. Hotel was clean and room was in great shape. Room was quite. Staff was friendly and attentive - they even took our picture next to our family's sign in the lobby! Breakfast was varied, fresh, and hot. For our trip, this one was the best place that we stayed!

Date of stay: August 2019
Dani-K-Travel, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orangeburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for recommending our Orangeburg hotel to fellow travelers! We are grateful for all of your feedback and hope you will choose to visit us again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

I’m a 50 + year old traveler and chose to stay for 2 nights while dodging hurricane Dorian. Using a report card like grading system, I’ve rated my experiences A-F below:

A1. Check-in process: I arrived ahead of check-in time and was greeted by a friendly young lady who had me checked in quickly with a choice of rooms. She thanked me for my Hilton Honors membership, gave me a great description of the property and was friendly and accommodating throughout my stay.

A2. Location: Perfect for my needs, half way between Columbia and Charleston, right off the freeway. There were several moderate dining options from Cracker Barrel sit down to fast food burgers within walking distance.

A3. Parking: Free.

B1. Food and Drink: A limited free hot breakfast was offered buffet style that was edible. Nothing to write home about, but powdered eggs, sausage, yogurt with fruit, waffle maker, breads, juices and coffee/tea were provided. Front desk area has a modest variety of refrigerated microwave food, snacks and beverages to include beer and wine.

C1. Room: A small room with 2 queen beds and basic amenities. I was irritated to find upon pulling the comforter back on the bed by the window the sheets were dirty and had not been changed from the previous guest. Fortunately I had 2 beds, the other was just fine or I would have complained (and probably should have anyway). Bed was comfortable. Room had a 45 inch flat panel TV with HBO, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and alarm clock. Room had a 2 drawer dresser, desk and free wifi. Bathroom with shower, one sink, toilet and assortment of linen and toiletries. Closet was small, no safe. Iron, ironing board and hairdryer were also provided. Walls needed paint and water pressure was poor. Room was very quiet.

***In Summary, a comfortable stay with very friendly staff.

1  Thank Jim_n_Seattle
Dani-K-Travel, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orangeburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide a five star experience for our guests, so we appreciate you taking the time to share these compliments and suggestions for improvement with our staff. We are always searching for ways to improve and it is feedback like yours that gives us the ability to do so. We are grateful for your business and we wish you and your community all the best as you recover from the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian.

Reviewed September 1, 2019

Clean, professional and outstanding service. This is why I love staying at Hampton inn. I probably shouldn't be saying that out loud because now everyone will stay at my favorite hotel and I'll be stuck somewhere else. Lol

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dani-K-Travel, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orangeburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Thank you for your commitment to Hampton Inn & Suites! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Orangeburg hotel and we hope you will have an opportunity to visit again soon.