“OK but nothing to write home about”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #5 of 102 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. FATZ is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The good news is that they finally cleaned and reburbished the property. It looks much better. The service was good. The food is ok but not a very varied menu. My daughter ordered a salad she had ordered previously, only this time it came with much more cabbage and much less chicken on top. I got the Calabash Chicken wrap - always a safe bet - so far. The biggest plus to me was that they finally renovated and updated the restaurant.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

We are sorry to hear the chicken portion in your daughter’s salad was not up to par. We agree that this is unacceptable, and it does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Service very good and very friendly. Food was excellent. Food arrived in a timely manner warm . We will visit again.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Food was excellent. Server offered us a free taste of the chicken and it sold us. Lunch portion was large and made a surprisingly full meal. Service was friendly and focused on customers. Manager did an obvious sweep of the restaurant and seemed to be the weak link. Staff needs to be directed to bussing tables.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Can you say yummy. We visited this spot Saturday night. We arrived here starving. Our server Kenya was great. She made sure we had plenty of everything. This place has the best potato soup ever. I always get that when we go to any of the Fatz chains. My friends were so happy with the food. They were jokingly saying, they were so full that they had to roll out of there. Everyone left with a doggie bag. The portions are huge, especially of the chicken strips. The food was Hot!!!
That is important for me, as I hate cold food. One thing I noticed and was impressed about was the manager. She actually walked from table to table, speaking to guest. I like it !!!! That shows she cares about her guest. So next time we are in orangeburge, we will put this one on our schedule.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My family and I visited Fatz in Orangeburg on 3-30-13 It was a great experience the food was awesome and the staff was very helpful and polite. The manager went out of her way to help us and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. It was very clean and a friendly environment a very pleasant place to eat. And its in great location exit 145 right off I-26.