“Fatz is yummy!”

Ranked #5 of 102 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. FATZ is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I really love the fact that Fatz has a low-fat menu that is comparable to the regular menu. The food tastes good and it reasonably priced. Sometimes it is a little crowded and the service can be a little slow, but they are friendly.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Ate here with my daughter and overall the food, atmosphere and prices were good. My daughter who is vegetarian was at a quandry what to get however. The menu had a large selection of entrees but NO real vegetarian entrees. While they did have individual side orders of vegetables that isn't what she wanted and there wer no vegetarian entrees that we could find. FATZ please note that you need to offer a pasta or a vegetarian entree of the day for vegetarians. We are glad you offer vegetables as sides but that is not enough. She ended up getting nachos which she said were good, and thus the good review. Overall we like FATZ but hopefully someone in management will take note that you need some vegetarian entrees..

1  Thank Don N
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Ordered hamburger medium rare after asking waiter if I could have it cooked that way. Assured me I could but came medium well. Mark the manager apologized and attempted to explain their cooking policies. I told him I understood the programs and policies but I had asked specifically because I had read their policies but some time customer wants supersede company policies. Mark offered to cook it the way I wanted. I told him no thank you for it meant my wife would have to sit there while I eat my dinner after finishing her dinner. Mark picked up her meal and again apologized for the problem. Would eat there again at at least attempt ;-) to as long as there are people like Mark to help when problems occur.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Dinner service was exceptional. Always crowded but food is always great. Never have to wait over 20 minutes for a place to sit. Food is always hot and amount plentiful. Delicious salads and Potato Soup.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

My family has a variety of tastes, Fatz served them all. We has the club sandwich, shrimp and grits, parmesan chicken pasta. The peach cobbler and peanut butter pie were just as stated on tripadvisor - great! Conveniently located off I-26.