“Awesome Pizza”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2014

The Original House of Pizza is awesome, I been there three time already and it seems I am always getting the meat lovers pizza. It has lots of meat and cheese and cut into squares and it taste great. I even got one the birthday girl at the hotel and she and her friends found it was great as well. I will return again and again.

1  Thank ErikL6
There are newer reviews for Original House of Pizza

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We enjoyed a pizza dinner here after a long day on the road. The service was efficient and pleasant, just what we needed after sitting in the car for hours. We got the House Special which was filled to the brim with tasty toppings. All 4 of us enjoyed the sauce and light crust. Bonus points for being fairly close to the interstate! It was very family friendly, many large parties appeared to be visiting with lots of children.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Traveling through Orangeburg, my wife and I took a chance and stopped here for pizza. The menu had many more items that just pizza, though we didn't study the other offerings. For us, splitting the 10” medium special pizza was quite fine for us. The crust was between a crispy and a doughy crust – different, but good. The service was quick and friendly. The restaurant was “just plain”, and appeared to have many locals and families. The price at $8.50 or so for the medium pizza was quite fair. For dessert we decided to split a piece of baklava, and that was good too – and only about $2.05. For something simple, I'd certainly recommend the House of Pizza.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

After visiting the Christmas display at Edisto Gardens, I took the family to House of Pizza near the old Orangeburg Mall. It was late, so the place was not very full. That was good because there were 13 of us (6 children). We got three large pizzas and a couple of Greek salads. Even though we were hungry, we took home about half a pizza. The pizza was very tasty. We got extra cheese and a couple of toppings. The large pies were about $20 each. Still, they were some of the best pizzas I have had in a long while. The restaurant was light and clean. It was very family friendly. Service was very good. I am sure we will be back.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Everything was pretty good. Had a decent antipasto and the pizza was good (not thin crust). The prices were very good and the staff were friendly and polite.