“Not bad for Orangeburg, SC”

Original House of Pizza
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Pizza isn't the greatest nor is their "greek" food.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

We went with kids and they have very good food it was little expensive but the main thing is food the food was great.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

The place looks like a college hangout - but the college was closed for Christmas recess and we got great food and great service!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

They have the best of the best gyros in the world. I am a very, very picky eater, but when my friend took me here, I was in love. The gyro meat (lamb) was cook, cut and seasoned to perfection. The toppings (vegetables) were very fresh and the sauces were delectable. I have now move to Orangeburg, and this is my new eating spot. My family (no kids, but parents, sibling, aunts and cousins) always ask me to stop by there and get them a gyro. They give you so much food (Gyro, fries and drink) for around $10 (excludes taxes).

Reviewed September 9, 2010

Who would've thought of combining Greek with Italian? Well these folks did and it is great! We enjoyed a small pepperoni and carmalized onion pizza with cheese stix and baklava! It was really good! Now the cheese stix were just your typical cheese stix that you can get at the store, but everything else was made from scratch and delicious! It was so nice to find a great restaurant that was affordable! The staff is very friendly, and even though we ordered it for carry-out, they still treated us like we were dining in the restaurant! If driving through Orangeburg, and definitely if stopping for the night, we'd highly recommend House of Pizza! We wanted to try their gyros but there's no way we could've eated everything! If we go back to that area, we'll definitely visit again! We definitely recommend the baklava! It has to be the best we've ever had, and we've tried many!!! So good!