“If You Want to Eat at a Trough”
Review of Ryan's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ryan's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We only went because the folks we were meeting picked the place. We waited in line for 25 minutes - not because there were so many people, but because the girl at the counter could not figure out how to process a debit card for the party in front of us. The place was crowded, but it is a large place. The wait staff was very good, I'll give them them that. I decided I would head over to the new Mongolian Stew Fry since there no lines (Because no one in the place wanted to eat vegetables.) It was done well by a friendly young man but the meat was sparse (not his fault) - all though you could come back as often as you wished. My husband went over the main buffets and said most of the trays were empty and what he got was over cooked or not well flavored. The desserts were in large containers and tasted like an over sized Jello pudding.By the time they did refill the food trays, we were tired of fighting the crowds (mainly of unruly children) and decided to call it a night. My husband went home and ate a bowl of cereal. Been there, done that.

There are newer reviews for Ryan's