“Costumer Service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Seafood Academy - CLOSED

The Seafood Academy
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Charleston, South Carolina
“Costumer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Hello,I came in awhile back and was amazed by my server Miss. Jasmine Bell. She was spunky and full of life. She is really a model of what a server should be like. She was very caring as to what my needs were.It didn't take long at all for my food to come out either, as if i were in a fast food restaurant. She made my experience there worth the while. I hope to visit again and have her as my server.

Indiana
“Great Waiter”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Terrell Fuller was our waiter and he had such a great attitude and tried to please us every time he noticed there was a problem The bartender had a little bit of a problem knowing the difference between white & red wines but was very quick at correcting the error. I had the Tilapia Oscar which was excellent. The She crab soup was very cold and tasted of too much flour but that was taken care of by Terrell also. It was close to our hotel and I think with a few corrections it will continue to be ok to eat here again.

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Great Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

From the moment I entered the restaurant, until I departed everything was fabulous! Our waiter, Tyrell, was fantastic!! The shrimp & grits were to die for!! I highly recommend you try it!!! Thanks everyone for a great dinner!

West Melbourne, Florida
“Decent place for dinner if you are passing through on the interstate”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We are passing through and found the restaurant using the local app. The restaurant was nicely decorated and the service was good. I just wasn't thrilled with all the seafood being deep fried. The pecan pie for dessert was excellent though.

Georgetown, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty Good Meal:-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great walking distance from our hotel the food was nice and hot and also fresh. The staff was very nice over the phone and in person.

• Visited August 2013