Comfort Inn & Suites
Hotels.com
$73
$66
Cancelon
All reviewsthe indoor heated pooloff the highwayboiled eggseasy accesswake up callnice hotelroom was cleancoffee potchoice hotelsthe staff was friendly and helpfulenjoyed my staynext morningfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againovernight stopbreakfast areastayed one night
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our trip home from Florida. The room was very clean and spacious. Staff was very polite, even with us looking for a room at 10:30 at night! The continental breakfast was stocked well with some warm foods as well. Sausage, eggs, and waffles. Would definitely recommend staying here for a comfortable visit!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank bj m
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My family stopped here on our way back home from Florida because my nephew had an interview at South Carolina State university and this comfort inn was nearby the school. The only reason we stayed here and not at the nearby Country Inn is because their pool and spa were out of service and it was big dogs in the lobby with their owners. Anyway the prices were the same at comfort inn so we stayed. We were greeted by a very nice lady name Cheryl at the front desk she was all alone but was very friendly to all. Got our rooms went to bed got up and went to breakfast at 8:30 only to be rushed by a short older lady name Ms Shirley I believe. I don't know what clock she was looking at but she was rushing everyone and reminded us that breakfast is over at 9 am. She told one lady she had no plans on making more waffle batter, eggs or bacon. At 8:59 I went to make my grandson a waffle and she cut off the waffle maker. She did however fill up my cup then took the batter away 1 and done. Then she locked up the yogurt took the juices n cereal egg n bacon pan and darn near cut the lights out on us all by 9:15. SMH

• Stayed: June 2013
6  Thank Uslowublow
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Again this is another review that I submitted in April that was not published. My family and I visited this property in April while visiting sick relatives in the area. The last time we stayed at this location was about 1.5 years ago when it was a Best Western. That visit was great also. Some of the same staff still work there. We were originally only going to stay 1 to 2 nights and ended up staying 4 days. The staff loved my son (3 yrs old) and did so much to try to please him. We enjoyed the indoor pool, in-room fridge and microwave and daily free breakfast. We did have some issues with the internet dropping signal and the television losing channels. We got a room on the 1st floor due to him wanting to run around- non stop energy. I did not want people in the room under us to have to hear that. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Room on the front have a better view. The back side overlooks an old house, the back of a gas station, and Hwy 601
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here before but never in the suites. The suite was very spacious and clean. The shower was very clean and the water was extra hot. Did not experience any problems with the free wi-fi. Would pay the extra money to stay in a suite from now on when I stay there.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We recently had a memorable stay at another Comfort Suites and were hopeful about this location. All in all, it was adequate, but...For positives, the desk staff, but upon check in and check out were warm and friendly. However, the room was very small and getting into the bathroom (toilet and tub only) and closing the door took a little maneuvering. The sink was directly across from the entry door and afforded no privacy. It appeared to be an old fashioned motel from the 60's they acquired and fixed up. The kind where you park your car in front of the room. There was no access to the rooms from the lobby. There were second floor rooms and an outside elevator to help with luggage. Breakfast was the usual fare...thawed frozen fruit, sweet rolls, yogurt, make your own waffles, cereal, etc. They did have delicious apples available. The special thing about breakfast was the charismatic woman who was in charge. She was positive and friendly. If we were to return to this area, I'd consider another hotel, but would not be opposed to staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family