“Nice room and very good service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Orangeburg
Sumter, South Carolina
“Nice room and very good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed there this past weekend. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was immaculate. I was pleasantly surprised. Nice breakfast. I would stay there again. It was close to everywhere that I needed to be and the price was nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were on our way home from Hilton Head and stopped at this Comfort Inn and Suites on a Saturday night. The attendant told me the only rooms she had left were King suites and Kings with a kitchen. We normally do not get suites but I checked and had enough points to cover a suite and we took it. I'm glad we did. The room was great! Very spacious room with sitting area and very comfortable king bed. The room and bathroom were exceptionally clean. The internet worked very well and the breakfast was very nice. The only minor thing I will mention is that the window had sheers that closed all the way but were thin and the long curtains were on each side of the air conditioner and were the kind that did not close all the way and since we were in the front of the motel in the very center there was some light that came thru the window and you could not shut out. However, this was a minor thing and did not keep us awake but might be a problem if you wanted the room completely dark. Other than that, no complaints at all. Would definitely stay there again and would recommend highly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Traveled through from Ohio to Florida and was very happy with this place. Very clean place all over, warm indoor pool, courteous staff and free yummy breakfast. Good location Off I-75 and next to a bunch of restaurants. Can't beat it!!

• Stayed March 2013
Rochester, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Excellent place to stay for a great price. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. I was surprised at how clean the bathrooms were. I would definitely stay at this comfort inn next time we travel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Elizabeth C
Cross Lanes, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I stay here whenever we are traveling to Florida, as it is about the "halfway point". The location is great, (right off the interstate) the rooms are very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is very good. We are returning to Florida next week and we will be staying here both going and returning!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wayne P
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Although I want to give this hotel good remarks, at best it is average. My room was large and comfortable, a bit dated but clean carpet, drapes and bedding. (I suggest you bring your own pillow-my room pillows were old). The hotel is located near the I-26 HWY 601 exit. Breakfast is included with your lodging but a Crackle Barrel is within walking distance of the Hotel. For the business traveler who needs to get work done, a fully functional business center is a must. This Comfort Inn has a business center, but the computer is running Microsoft xp and it does NOT have the MS Office Suit. I was shocked, I simply wanted to print a document and could not.
When they update the computer and invest in newer software appropriate for business travelers, I suggest business travelers lodge elsewhere.

Room Tip: Higher rooms on the east side (away from the main highway (601)) are best.