Went to Avista a week before the Bike Rally and overall the hotel was very good. The cleaning staff was the only issue we had. We asked them a few times to vacuum our room and they did not so I complained and they finally did it. Also my family had went to the beach and came back to the room to take showers and wash the sand off and our tub was a little messy, so we assumed that the cleaning staff would clean it....NOT. They have us fresh linens and did not clean the bathroom at all!
Overall this hotel is very good for the money but you have to watch the cleaning folks.....
The rates were great because we decided to visit before peak season.
We got a survey from Avista and I was very honest as to what happened and they promised they would speak to their staff about this. I hope one isolated incident doesn't make this nice hotel look bad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Vacatia and Cancelon so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach