My family of 4 visited the resort on 8/20-8/27 and we had an excellent experience. Check-in was a breeze. Everyone was extremely friendly. Our room was beautiful, 9th floor 2br/2ba, ocean front. Bedrooms were a great size, the living room area could have been bigger but with 3 tvs in the unit we did not have any problems with it. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything we needed. Of course the washer/dryer combo not my favorite it did take FOREVER for stuff to dry, (I learned the hard way the first night there I packed it and added too much detergent it actually took over 5 hours to dry!). From then on I did small loads and it worked ok. Housekeeping was great. While they did not really do a good cleaning everyday, but they made the beds, took out the trash and gave us clean towels. For me as long as I don't have to make the beds while I'm on vacation I'm happy. One day she even loaded and ran our dishwasher. The beach was great. I did not see any garbage and it was not crowded at all. (I'm from NJ and I know crowded beaches). The pools were crowded definately not big enough for the amount of guests and there were some out of control kids, however I do not blame the hotel for not keeping them in line, I blame the parents. They really do need bathrooms on the pool level. It is a pain to either go up to the lobby or your room when you are soaking wet and full of sand. The parking...we did not have any trouble with the parking for check-in. We drive a good sized truck and my husband was fine with it. But, the parking across the street kind of bugged him. If we got in late we would have to park on the upper levels and it was hard with the kids so he would drop us off in the lobby and meet us upstairs. Overall we had a great time and I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach