From the moment you check in and all through your stay the staff is so friendly and goes out of their way to meet any of your needs. We rented a one bedroom condo that was large enough to sleep 6 (sleeper sofa and pull down murphy bed). All rooms are oceanfront and the beach is very wide for families. Very large pool area with a heated lazy river section. All attractions are close by if you need to leave but why would you. If you do leave must check out Barefoot Landing-great shopping and numerous eats-the best is Fish Market for the freshest seafood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach