We took an overnight trip to the beach in early October. Sometimes it is difficult to get a place for a single night, but The Avista fit the bill.The Avista was clean, had a great view of the water, and plenty of pools and hot tubs! They have a fitness center and restaurant (a nice addition) The beach area was great. The room wasn't extravagant, but nice. The cost for a one bedroom, kitchenette, large bathroom with small jacuzzi and living area with balcony and pull down additional bed was less than $100 off season. Room 503 was nice, but one of the TVs did not work and the bed was very low to the floor. We only stayed one night, so didn't ask for anything to be fixed. Help was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Vacatia and Cancelon so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach