We visited here from Sunday-Wed. in early Sept., 2013. We rented a two-bedroom, each of which had two full-sized beds. The room was extremely clean, the carpet seemed relatively new. There were older TV's in the bedrooms, but a flat screen in the main gathering area. The staff was friendly. The pools were a little small, but there were plenty of them (2 hot tubs outside, 1 inside; a lazy river inside and another outside; two small pools outside and one inside and a small round pool with a "mushroom" that water sprayed out of for kids. We didn't eat at the on site restaurant, but the prices we saw on the menu were reasonable. I'd visit here again, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach