We stayed on the 10th floor of the south tower and had a wonderful view of the ocean. The room was a good size, there were plenty of sleeping areas and the kitchen had everything we needed (including an ice maker!). Our daughter ended up getting a cold/fever so we ended up spending more time in the room than we planned. It was comfortable and fit our needs well. The staff WAS AWESOME! They went above and beyond the call of duty to make our stay more enjoyable. We used their room service a few times and found their prices very reasonable, service excellent and the food was good too (the chicken with the vodka cream sauce was awesome!!).The parking being across the street was a little inconvenient with our daughter and her things in tow, but not enough to make me not want to stay there again. Thank you Avista for the wonderful service and facility!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach