Stayed in a 2 queen 1 bedroom on north side with in-room washer/ dryer. Microwave, dishwasher, stovetop, coffee maker, all flatware, dishes, glasses, knives, cutting board were in the room. No housekeeping, but you can get extra towels at the front desk. There is a spacious balcony and you can open the window and hear and see the beach, which is a 2 min walk. Parking is in a deck building across the street. Outdoor and indoor pool on the ground floor. Front desk staff were all very friendly and helpful. There is a restaurant, but we shopped at Walmart (5 min away) and ate breakfast in the room. The location is great and the room very spacious. Only complaint is that towels were on the thin side. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach