Our trip was planned as an early Christmas present to our parents; as an additional bonus my brother & his wife joined us. I’d not been on a family vacation in years as Myrtle Beach was always our hot spot for vacations…
We arrived at the Avista Resort around 3:15pm on 11/19, pulled up to the drop off in front; the desk clerk was efficient and super friendly & quickly checked us into our rooms. Before we knew it we’d unloaded the vehicle, zipped up the elevator conveniently located just inside the loading/unloading zone, quickly spotted our rooms, opened the door and was absolutely blown away at the beauty behind the door. Did I forget to mention the lovely scent in the elevator & throughout the hallways to our room(s); we had a two (2) bedroom two (2) bath ocean front & our parents had a one (1) bedroom ocean front – there room was equally impressive – perfect for the two of them. The larger than life kitchen, bed rooms, & baths NOT to mention the fantastic view from the living & master bedroom… Oh yeah, the balcony/patio accessible from both the master bedroom and living room. GORGEOUS! & the little Sea Gull folded towel as an added bonus that greeted us in our bath! Our bed was super big and super comfy!
The ladies from room service were equally efficient, friendly & always available in the event you needed something.
Please tell VIOLA we said hello and thank you for making our stay at AVISTA one to remember!
The pool area both inside & out were really nice. The hot tub/spa was super nice; the temperature was perfect in the hot tub/spa, son & husband loved the pool/lazy river. The outdoor hot tub/spa equally nice!
Just outside the door from the inside pool was a super nice outside pool area – lazy river & all! I’m sure it would be nice in much hotter weather but we were NOT disappointed. The BEACH is just over a nice little walkway accessible on both sides of the hotel. We were in tower 3 so our walkway was just to the left.
We experienced the restaurant on Friday for lunch. Service was very nice, food was good! I would like to have been watching the ocean while eating as the view was of the parking garage and Main Street but again no big deal as it was still really nice and convenient since we didn’t have to leave the hotel.
I totally forgot to mention we’d wanted pizza the next day after arrival on Monday and they highly recommended California Pizza – even gave us the menu and coupons! THEY WERE SO RIGHT WE LOVED THE PIZZA – the delivery man brought it outside to the pool area where we all enjoyed our pizza and the amazing atmosphere of the AVISTA RESORT!
Everyone at the AVISTA Resort made our trip PERFECT! On behalf of my family & our parents, brother & sister n law THANK YOU AVISTA for making our Thanksgiving BEACH WEEK one to remember! These memories will be cherished for YEARS to come. We are already planning a SUMMER 2014 trip LORD WILLING since my stepson had never been to the beach and is really anxious to swim in the ocean when the water isn’t quite as cold. Thank you again EVERYONE AT AVISTA and look forward to another stay soon; Denise Joe & Mark, Barbara & Bill, Scott & Terina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Vacatia and Hotels.com so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach