I stayed in mid-November, and it was cool so I could not swim. Unfortunately I was simply passing thru, and only stayed the one night. I booked the room due to location and price. Since it was off-season, I paid $69 for the night - a great deal for a 1-BR condo overlooking the ocean. The view was nice, and there were many pools, that had the weather been better and I was staying longer, I'd have used. The food for breakfast was decent - it was hot and a full breakfast. The room was a good size and a great value for the money. My only complaints were that the living room smelled like sour milk, but the place seemed very clean and kept up well. The beds were comfy and the place was quiet. The other complaint was that parking was across the street - not a huge inconvenience, but I went to the car several times while there and it was a bit of a pain. However, I would like to return for a longer stay if I am in the area to enjoy the ocean just yards away, and those many pools...if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach