We enjoyed our two night stay. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable (a big deal for my husband who has back issues) and the staff was friendly, especially the wait staff at the Just off Main restaurant. The only issue was the free wifi never worked properly. I called the front desk twice and they reset it but it still did not work so I ended up activating the mobile hotspot feature on my moble phone. Overall though we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Vacatia and Cancelon so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach