Stayed at the Avista Resort for the weekend of 10/26/12. This is a good spot. All condo suites. We stayed in a compact but well laid out 1 bedroom with a king bed. It was Ocean View, and the view was really good. Modern high rise. Restaurant was OK, but the breakfast buffet was good. Walking distance to the main "shag" clubs. North Myrtle is an old timey beach town. This is a good time of year for mature adults to visit. We recommend Avista.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach