We chose North Myrtle Beach because we wanted a little less hectic pace than downtown MB and wanted to be on the beach, but we found the hotel overwhelming, especially for a one-night stay. Check-in was chaotic, you had to pull your car into an underground garage and then take an elevator to the lobby area. The elevators are insufficient to accomodate the high volume of people that are using them to get to the check-in area, beach, pool, rooms, and restaurants. The hotel is threadbare and common areas not clean. Our room was clean when we arrived and would have been good value for a LARGE family as there were pull-out beds and sofas, plus a full kitchen and living room in our "apartment." For two people for one night, the $250 price tag was ridiculous. We had an ocean front room with a big patio; however, the chairs on the patio were cheap plastic and uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach