Memorial Day weekend 2012 was very uneasy. The motorcycles were everywhere. The motorcycle riders had on vest that made them look like they were in gangs. The Avista let the motorcycles park anywhere they wanted, they let them park in the loading zone over night. The profanity was so bad we were afraid. I know that weekend is bike week for Atlantic Beach but it looked like the Avista Resort were trying to have their own bike weekend. I always thought the Avista was a family resort, but Memorial Day weekend is black biker weekend. We checked in on Thursday and left early Saturday because of the noise and the rude bikers. Advice to the Avista, don't encourage the bikers to stay at your resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Vacatia and Cancelon so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach