“Thank. You I stayed in room 205,and was very pleased,will go back. Shykir Kenneth Henderson! !!!!”
Review of Hartford Motor Inn

Hartford Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
Hartford Motor Inn
Ranked #26 of 52 Hotels in North Myrtle Beach
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed in room 205,and was very pleased,will go back. The staff was very concerned on what I needed and how I was doing. You can't get better service!!!!!!!!!

Shykir Kenneth Henderson! !!!!

Thank. You

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank shykir22

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
montreal
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The owners should be embarassed to rent out this room 204 . So bad we didn't want to spend any time in the room . We stayed here on aug 3rd 2013 . We were leaving our condo and wanted to stay in north Myrtle beach one extra night but could not find availability . I stopped by and asked Gina if they had a room , she said 204 , but I could not see it as it was rented . She said it was a simple room , I thought how bad can it be so I paid and we returned the next day at 3 p.m. We were horrified ! We were 4 and they gave us 2 tiny towels and 2 facecloths, no soap , but that was the least of our problems. No phone in the room , so dirty and old , horrible beds , filthy carpeting , stank of cigarette smoke . We were stuck in this hole on a saturday night , could not find anything else in the area . Do yourselves a favor , avoid this place , especially room 204 . Shame on you owners for renting this to my family ! P.S. I left the owners a note as we left at 600 a.m. and I emailed them , never heard a word from them !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
8 Thank danpat

Travelers are raving about these North Myrtle Beach hotels

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed at the Hartford Inn for our family reunion on July 19-21 2013. Just Beautiful, the rooms
were awesome, clean, neat. the kitchen was immaculate. The beds were so comfortable it was hard
to get up. The staff was wonderful we enjoyed it so much. We will stay again.

Rendella Lake

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Rendella R
Ashville, New York
Reviewed May 7, 2013

THIS small enterprise offered extremely updated clean unit at an amazing price . We visited in the off season for them but it was an on target seasonal value with amazing offerings. We enjoyed easy access daily peir affordable fishing supported by easily accessed local grocery and supply stores. The nearby local eateries were always available and supplied everything from miraculous seafood platters to unsurpassed grits. Look forward to next visit Worth the out of season or for any reason visit. ty ALLEN

Room Tip: room near beach on top level was good for us
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank allen w
East Bend, North Carolina
Reviewed September 4, 2012

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! We stayed at the Hartford over Labor Day weekend. We just wanted an end of summer trip to the beach. I love to cook while on vacation, but the kitchen was so nasty that we were not about to cook anything. Everything was nasty. The floor had not been mopped in ages, as after coming out of the shower and walking our feet were nasty. We had to keep our shoes on at all times. We were never left enough towels for six people, I had to go about a block up to the office to ask for more. There were no phones in our room either and the main building and office are about a block up which is also where the pool is. Our first night there, we arrived around 11:00 and we had told them that we would be arriving late. Our room had 2 beds and a sleeper sofa which we had no sheets for. We had to call the emergency number and after waiting for about an hour we finally got our sheets, except they did not fit. We had to call back and they had to bring us more sheets. needless to say it was late when we finally got my 3 year old granddaughter to bed and we were all tired. I will never stay here again. Although we as a family had a good time, I did not feel that I could relax in the room. The carpet was coming up and the cabinets and doors were coming apart. I didnt want to be in it, but I had paid for all four nights and there is no refund and I couldnt really afford to lose the money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank Robin S
Cape Carteret, North Carolina
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We booked a 2 bedroom oceanfront room. Upon arrival, the first thing we noticed was the smell of mold. The door to our room was hanging on to one hindge. Also, the room we were given was not attached to the main motel building, but instead across the street. Even though the receptionist offered us another room, it was equally horrible.We could not stay, so the receptionist offered a refund. It was very diffricult to find somewhere to stay in Myrtle Beach at 2:00 PM on a saturday not to mention I had to wait several days for the money to be put back into my account, REALLY inconvient. This motel is extremely old and to be honest, Im surprised the health department has not closed it down.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank C0astalCar0linaGirl
Blue Ridge Mountains of NC
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The motor lodge was so pleasant, pool was refreshing and just a quiet street crossing to the beach. No crowds, just lots of relaxing fun. I took my 14 year old granddaughter and we had such a good relaxing connection with this area. Kayaking the inlet, walking to the point and of course swimming in the ocean. We drove over to NC and swam in the ocean at Sunset Beach. Totally different from the SC side, but both beaches were clean and not crowded. Can't wait to stay here again. My now favorite place at the SC coast. Oh and you can't beat the price about $150 less then any place else. Gave us more $$$ to spend on eating good seafood.

Room Tip: The rooms with the kitchen are nice. Also I was in 213, and you could step out on the 2nd floor bree...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
#2 of 4 in Little River
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#20 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach

Been to Hartford Motor Inn? Share your experiences!