Message from TripAdvisor:

“Loved our stay at Beach Cove in North Myrtle Beach, I will suggest it to friends.”
Review of Beach Cove Resort

Beach Cove Resort
Inez, ky
Reviewed July 5, 2010

My 17 year old daughter and I just returned home from our vacation in North Myrtle Beach at Beach Cove Resort. We had a wonderful time and hated to leave! Our oceanfront view was beautiful and well worth the drive from KY. The bedroom was separate and provided privacy when needed. Our room was clean and we slept very well after fun-packed days and nights. Beach Cove is conveniently located across from Barefoot Landing, (shopping, eating, and entertainment).
My family's children visited from the hotel next door and spent two nights with us. They loved Beach Cove's nine (?) pools, the indoor pool, and enjoyed the exercise room, and the gift shop. He and his wife enjoyed the Beach Cove's cabana and loved the 'set up'. We actually had everything in the hotel and did not have to leave for a thing.....
On the downside, the wireless internet service was sluggish. They provided a phone number to call for help connecting, which I did not do. Perhaps it would have beneficial for internet speed, as well.
We have no complaints. We truly enjoyed our stay and will return when visiting the Myrtle Beach area again.

2 Thank tammykampf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (424)
Columbia, KY
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Our family experienced a great atmosphere at Beach Cove Resort. We had both teenagers and a 5 year old. There was something for everyone! Our five year old loved the lazy river and the hot tub. Our teenagers enjoyed the beach location and the swimming pools. The breakfast was outstanding! We will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to just relax with the family for a few days!

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 5, 2010

I read a previous review and almost didn't come here. Someone complained about the room being dirty and having a bad experience once with a dirty hotel room it almost made me pass. I decided to give it a try (we cancelled last minute going to Florida). My stay here was very pleasant and the housekeeping staff we had on our floor was great. Listen people, you are paying the price to stay there for the LOCATION, it is an older hotel but really liked the layout of the room and my family (germaphobic wife and kids) enjoyed it. I asked for assistance from the desk and was sent someone very promtly. The hotel has numerous pools and a lazy river for the kids, there were several activities for the kids and the beach is RIGHT THERE. Some people will complain about anything, but I had a great stay. The view is great and it sure is nice waking up hearing the ocean surf. We went to a grocery store and got breakfast and lunch items but went out for dinner. Go to 'Sticky Fingers', great ribs. The only issue I had there was some teenage kids getting loud at night, but with a gruff reminder of what time it was they quickly quieted down. The next day they came to our room and apologized. Not any fault of the hotel at all. With that said I recommend it for families with kids. I will stay here again when I come back to North Myrtle Beach.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 2, 2010

I've been to NMB too many times to count. No matter where I live in the US, I find my way back 2 or 3 times a year. This time, I was on a business trip to Atlanta, and decided to take a side trip for the weekend out to the beach. Hadn't stayed at Beach Cove before, figured I'd give it a shot. It was only a 3-day stay, but I definitely will come back here, and recommend it to others. Look, for the negative comments, folks, this is the beach, and you definitely get value for the money. If you want a 5-star resort, expect to pay 5-star resort prices. The rates here are not 5-star resort rates, they're very reasonable. Its an excellent location, a short walk from Barefoot Landing. Yes, you aren't near Main Street NMB. But, its a very nice place to stay, the rooms are comfortable, the parking is great.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed July 1, 2010

I recently stayed at Beach Cove Resort and enjoyed the week of decadence that my wife and I have grown accustomed to now for 17 years. There amenities and class of service have never changed, and only continue to get better. What sets them apart from other resorts is certainly there staffs attention to detail, and surroundings. I recommend this world class resort to everyone I meet, and will continue to enjoy there beautiful views of the Atlantic as well as Breezes beach bar for many more years to come!
Scott Watkins

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Lenoir, North Carolina
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I fully recommend this resort to anyone, especially one with a family. They cater to families and couples. The pools were great. The breakfast buffet was delicious and there was no wait. They had some nice activities for the children to choose from. The best thing about it was the fact that at 11:00pm the place went into quiet mode. The pools were cleared. There was no yelling and carrying on into the wee hours of the night like at alot of hotels in Myrtle. The parking garage was nice. The elevators could take a while but the resort was packed. I will definitely be back!!!

Buffalo
Reviewed June 28, 2010

Hi, We had a wonderful stay at this resort. My husband and I had a very nice one bedroom suite with a balcony facing the ocean. The weather coperated beautiful 4 of the 5 days we stayed. Our deal came with breakfast. Buffett was very good. I just wish they would have been open for supper. Again it was not there busy season yet. So in this economy I can see it would not be fiancially beneficail. The staff was very pleasant and the rooms were very well maintained by the cleaning staff. We definitely enjoyed the Hot tub, and walking on the beach. The younger people definitely enjoyed the pool. If you enjoy quiet not crowde due to the time of year, school in session yet this is the place to visit. We have intentions of going basck in 2011 and bringing a few friends with us.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Myrtle Beach
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
The Prince Resort
#4 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,035 reviews
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Ce...
#6 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
North Beach Plantation
North Beach Plantation
#2 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,578 reviews

Been to Beach Cove Resort? Share your experiences!