My wife and I spent a long weekend at the Seaside Inn this February. We've been to Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach on several occassions.
Seaside is by far the nicest property we have stayed at. Rates were competitive but the quality of the property and our room was top shelf. It's a smaller property (about 70 units) so you don't feel overrun by other guests. Staff at the property were friendly helpful and seemed genuinely interested is us as guests.
Located very close to shopping and decent restauants (i.e. Bearfoot Landing).
We will definitely book the Seadise Inn next time we are in Myrtle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the ocean, the new SeaSide is a luxury boutique North Myrtle Beach condominium resort with spacious accommodations and attentive 4 star services. The white, sandy beach is just footsteps away along with all the endless excitement of North Myrtle Beach. At SeaSide, we provide only the most professional staff and the finest amenities for your unforgettable North Myrtle Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seaside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside North Myrtle Beach
- Seaside Hotel North Myrtle Beach