“Great place for anyone looking for first class Hotel!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seaside

Seaside
Ranked #13 of 52 Hotels in North Myrtle Beach
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great place for anyone looking for first class Hotel!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

My family and i really enjoyed our stay. We are looking forward to returning. The view and the room great, clean bathrooms, great staff. The price was in my price range, really like that.
please accept this i am finish i have nothing else to say.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Doris H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Wilson, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Just returning from our stay at this resort in North Myrtle Beach and I must say it was fantastic. From the lady at the front desk to the lady welcoming us in to breakfast were just extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and neat and just made you feel at home, something most hotels or resorts lack. I highly recommend this resort for any occasion as you will not be disappointed. We have decided to goo back in about 2 weeks, that how much we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was my second time staying at Seaside. The first was last year in November for my honeymoon and this time was for spring break. We even referred a group of friends to come and stay there as well. The staff was so kind and welcoming. The breakfast staff put a smile on my face every morning...they are warm hearted women who absolutely love their job. I love the fact that I got to sit on the balcony and watch the ocean waves and the sunset. And when we were ready to go down to the beach, all we had to do was walk outside. I was comfortable, relaxed and can't wait to return there. Everybody in and out of the hotel seemed so nice! The value for this type of oceanview/oceanfront resort is amazing! The rooms felt more like an apartment than a hotel room with a stove, dishwasher, dishes, pots and pans and a washer and dryer! The rooms were amazingly clean and cozy. I didn't want to leave! You will love it here!!! :)

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Very modern, relaxing, with a staff that was extremely friendly and welcoming! We chose Seaside as our honeymoon getaway and couldn't have been more pleased! The rooms and property were exceptionally clean and had up to date amenities. My husband and I will definitely return for all our vacations!

• Stayed April 2013
Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Everytime I come to Myrtle Beach I can not imagine staying anywhere else. The views are great, the rooms are large and spacious, and the staff is so friendly & accommodating. I love this place and highly recommend it!!:)

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We booked this room in November with trip advisor as a source of information , i feel it was a very valuable tool.The rooms were spacious,oceanfront was awesome having the ocean in front of you as you wake up !!!! Kitchens and washrooms were spotless and the folding of towels was great.Shower head needed replacement,was great having washer and dryer available and a dishwasher ! Parking was tight but a lot across the road was readily available and empty.Location was great quiet yet close to restaurants and 2 golf stores .

would return for sure price and rooms A+

2 Thank snowbirdsx2
Eastover
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

My family and I stayed here this past weekend and felt right at home. We needed a place to stay that could accommodate a large family for an affordable price with a full kitchen, lots of space, multiple bathrooms and an indoor pool for the kids. We found all that and more at Seaside. I ended up selecting this place after we had a problem with a house we intended on renting, where we would have had to pay a fee for maid service or an inspection fee as well as bring our own linen. After that reservation fell through I'm glad I found Seaside, and even with the $100 off my next rental with the realty company for the house I wanted to rent, I will definitely stay at SEASIDE on my next visit to N. Myrtle Beach. The 3 bedroom 3 bathroom was just what my family needed, and much thanks to their friendly staff, especially Ruth who made our stay such a pleasure. The cleanliness of all the rooms and bathrooms made me feel right at home. I love the swans and seashell towel designs, such an amazing touch. Thank you Seaside!!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Myrtle Beach
Avista Resort
Avista Resort
#5 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,157 reviews
BEST WESTERN Ocean Sands Beach Resort
BEST WESTERN Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,407 reviews
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Ce...
#6 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
North Beach Plantation
North Beach Plantation
#2 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,548 reviews

Been to Seaside? Share your experiences!