“Great BBQ!!!”
Review of Brisket

Brisket
Description: We have one of the coolest western style saloons on the east coast. Nice selection of great bourbons and regional beers around. All meats are wood smoked, no gas or electric.
Reviewed December 17, 2018

Actually visited this place twice during my stay. Was looking to find new restaurants and not go to my usual places. Found this place via Yelp and thought it was Great. All of the meats were fall of the bone tender. Good flavor, with everything, even the sides. Will definitely return the next time I'm in town!!!!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 16, 2018

Dive bar with awesome food, we had the three meat platter that had enough for lunch the next day and everything was great, peach cobbler for dessert was best ever plus reasonably priced

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

OK, this place is a hole in the wall. But the service and the food is OUTSTANDING!

You have to try the Pork Rinds and Pimento Cheese! The pork rinds are freshly fried and the pimento cheese is served hot and bubbly. Thus dish is to die for! Be warned: this is definitely not a heart-healthy dish! The pork rinds were so good, we had to order a second helping.

The Hot Jalapeños were outstanding (and yes, they were hot!). The peppers were stuffed with Chorizo and cheddar and grilled. OMG, they were hot, but we couldn’t stop eating them.

We were seated at the bar and were served by Crystal. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and a great bartender.

I couldn’t recommend this place higher!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Brisket has some of the best bbq in the Myrtle Beach area. Their sliced or chopped brisket is amazing. I recommend the deviled eggs and sausage stuffed pepper appetizers.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We’re big BBQ fans and Brisket came highly recommended. We weren’t disappointed! We started with an order of Deviled Eggs for our app. It’s not every day you see them on a menu, so why not?!? We both got meat platters. My wife got pulled pork & brisket with a side of hush puppies. She enjoyed them very much. I tried her hush puppies. Might be the best we ever had! They were huge too! More like a full grown dog than a puppy! For my platter I chose pulled pork, brisket and pork ribs. For my sides, coleslaw & baked beans w/bacon. All very good! Would definitely recommend this place if you’re looking for some good BBQ at the beach!

Date of visit: August 2018