“Enjoyed Our Dinner”
Review of Brisket

Brisket
Description: We have one of the coolest western style saloons on the east coast. Nice selection of great bourbons and regional beers around. All meats are wood smoked, no gas or electric.
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We’re big BBQ fans and Brisket came highly recommended. We weren’t disappointed! We started with an order of Deviled Eggs for our app. It’s not every day you see them on a menu, so why not?!? We both got meat platters. My wife got pulled pork & brisket with a side of hush puppies. She enjoyed them very much. I tried her hush puppies. Might be the best we ever had! They were huge too! More like a full grown dog than a puppy! For my platter I chose pulled pork, brisket and pork ribs. For my sides, coleslaw & baked beans w/bacon. All very good! Would definitely recommend this place if you’re looking for some good BBQ at the beach!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

When we pulled up to Brisket, I was a little uncertain, however when we got out of the car, the smell of authentic BBQ food filled the air. Upon entering, the staff greeted us and made us feel welcomed. The menu was easy to read and the cocktails I ordered were the bomb.com.

The food was amazing. Overall it was a good experience and I will be visiting again when I come back to MB. I will this place 2 thumbs up!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

From the craft cocktails, like the Orange Crush and "Brisket" Manhattan, to the brisket tacos and pork rinds, to the brisket entree and sides... every single aspect of our lunch was incredible. Food is excellent, drinks are great and service was impeccable. Krystal was wonderful and helpful. If I could give a 6 star rating I would. I can not wait to go back!!!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Loved everything. Greens, hush puppies, and brisket. I haven't been this happy since Memphis. My other half had the taco trio, able to sample some of the meats.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the beef short rib. It was soooooo tender and delicious. I also recommend the baked beans and mac and cheese for sides...both were some of the best I've ever had!