“New owner new attitude”
Review of Martini

Martini
Reserve with OpenTable
Martini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Warm atmosphere with great service. Steak Diane was wonderful as was the lamb. Cooked to perfection. Vibrant bar scene and piano entertainment

There are newer reviews for Martini

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This restaurant is my top choice for dining , food , caring ownership . and do not miss the excellent Martini's. They are perfectly crafted and made by the friendliest bartenders in town.
Every thing was perfect on our visit. They treated the children and adults like friends in their home.Thank you Brian & Paige, I hope to dine again with you again. Do you deliver to Cherry Hill, NJ ?

Reviewed July 18, 2013

It had been a while since my wife and I dined at Martinis. We met the new owners and decided to give it a try. Just fantastic. The service was as great as the food. Put this one on your list.

3  Thank Paul B
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went on Friday July 12th. Martinis were delicious, smoked salmon app was light and full of flavors. Crab Cake app was yummy and loved the sauce that comes with it. Then we shared a rib-eye that melted like butter in our mouths w/ side of creamy potatoes. Last we shared the Lump Crab Stuffed Grouper w/ side of seasoned rice. Wow! We were so full but everything was so delicious that we couldn't leave anything on a plate. We are from Charlotte NC and may take a weekend trip in August just so we can come back. :-)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We dined at Martini's last night with a group of friends and everyone enjoyed their dinner. I understand management changed recently, though the staff remains the same. Based on our experience, the management change has been nothing but positive. My wife raved about her crab cakes which is a real compliment as this woman is a crab cake snob. My friend had the ribeye which was fantastic. Another friend enjoyed her Seafood Pomador saying it was excellent. I ad the Grouped Seafood Newburg which was also excellent. Service was outstanding. Prices reasonable, especially for the quality. A great place for a nice dinner at the beach.

1  Thank Jaking3