Our family visited Myrtle Beach for a wedding. We got a two bedroom suite, which was plenty large enough for 4 of us. It had 2 beds, a Murphy bed, and a sofa bed.
~The views! We were right on the beach. There is nothing like opening your balcony door and listening to the waves.
~The price. For the space and location, we were quite impressed.
The bad? Everything else.
~The elevators were SOOOO slow. We were on the 8th floor and my 84 year old grandmother couldn't take the stairs. The wait was sometimes 5 minutes.
~The decor looks as though it hasn't been updated since 1978.
~The breakfast area seats about 10 people. It was very crowded.
If you are looking for a budget hotel, this is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Ocean Sands Resort Hotel in North Myrtle Beach SC has the relaxed vacation atmosphere and friendly service of a family owned hotel with the security and peace of mind of the Best Western national chain.Accommodations feature 95 ocean front one and two room suites and efficiencies, along with 21 side view king rooms, the Best Western Ocean Sands Resort Hotel has a long standing reputation as one of the best beach hotels for your Myrtle Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ocean Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ocean Sands Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Best Western North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Best Western