We saved a lot of money versus some of the North Myrtle resorts we had shopped, yet we still had a lazy river and a clean place. Very close to a great neighborhood joint called Molly Darcy's which I highly reccommend and the room was quiet and clean.
I felt at home by the pool, the weather is great in fall for Myrtle Beach, with half the crowds. It's still AC weather! We come several times in the off season and always shop for the best price. Ocean Sands is priced like a place that has less quality but offers nice service and free breakfast - which we had to pay for at the last place we stayed, so Bonus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Ocean Sands Resort Hotel in North Myrtle Beach SC has the relaxed vacation atmosphere and friendly service of a family owned hotel with the security and peace of mind of the Best Western national chain.Accommodations feature 95 ocean front one and two room suites and efficiencies, along with 21 side view king rooms, the Best Western Ocean Sands Resort Hotel has a long standing reputation as one of the best beach hotels for your Myrtle Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ocean Sands Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Best Western North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Best Western