“Good time!” 5 of 5 bubbles

93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Good time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

We visited this show with our two young children, ages 6 and 10. It was a good value- the kids tickets were free. We loved the performer who was with the Les Miserables cast. They had him sing one of the songs from the musical and it was fantastic. My husband and I didn't find the comedian that funny - but our son did. Definitely something for everyone. The singers were top notch and the show was long enough that it made you feel like you got your money's worth.

1 Thank nikolaik

Burlington, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“For an Older Generation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I enjoyed the show, but it was mostly songs that would resinate with an older audience. The comedian that would stop the music and tell jokes was awful. His schtick was to pretend he was simple. It was hard to watch. The actual singers and dancers were amazing. I did almost leave because of the constant interruption by the awful comedian.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mary P
Dereham, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Another Great Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was our second show whilst in Myrtle Beach SC and another greatone. I din't think it was as good as Good Vibrations but still excellent and superb entertainment with a very professional cast.
The theatre staff were very helpful and assisted my disabled wife to her seat via a wheelchair provided by them.
One thing a love about USA is their show of patriotism and appreciation to their armed forces and this was the case with this show, I only wish we Brits did it for our country, flag and troops. Keep it up America and thanks for a great show at the Alabama Theatre.

1 Thank Neil-Gressenhall
Raleigh, North Carolina
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Good wholesome family entertainment.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Good value with a variety of music that was enjoyed by my entire family. I would recommend this show.

Visited March 2014
Jerusalem, Israel
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“NOISE and MORE NOISE”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

This show was a fancy presentation of different musicals. The volumne of the Audio was at least twice what was needed. The warm up act seemed to be castoff from the old CATSKILL mountain shows.

1 Thank EUGENE9224