“Great food!!”

California Dreaming Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Voted “Best Traditional American Restaurant” by WMBF News and “Best of the Beach” by The Sun News. California Dreaming serves up huge portions of fresh, made from scratch fare such as award winning salads, slow-cooked prime rib and “fall-off-the-bone” baby back ribs. Offering private dining options with no room fees and no minimum purchase; spacious patio; large party carry-out and catering/delivery; and late night bar bites. Located 1/4 mile south of Barefoot Landing.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The food was very good but our service was a little slow. I think our server was new. I would still go back.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Excellent food and service! We were seated immediately, and the server had perfect timing when bringing us the drinks, salads, entrees, and check. My steak was cooked perfectly and was full of flavor!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Great place to go with couples or singles... Good wait staff and a fair amount of seating. Some areas have steps to get to different levels of seating. Food is good and so is the parking.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband said best meal of vacation !!!! I say the best salad I have ever had .. Service was quick and food was delightful the California Dreaming salad is simply amazing ... Will be back next year for sure !

Reviewed June 18, 2013

After our first experience last year, my family was looking forward to going back to California Dreaming. We arrived around 5pm and were seated immediately. The server was the best we've had so far, and the food was amazing. I'm not a big salad person, but, wanted something lighter, so, I went with the salmon salad, which was great. The rest of our family also enjoyed their meals. Our future son-in-law was with us, so, we introduced him to the croissants - amazing! Great job California Dreaming, keep up the good work, we'll be back next year