“Changed Owners & Name, "New Wave Watersports"”

Myrtle Beach Parasailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Let the Good Times Fly!! Myrtle Beach Parasailing has been flying over the beaches of the Grand Strand for 20 years. Not only do we give you the best parasailing experience but we also offer the thrill of speeding across the Atlantic with our Banana Boat Rides! The only family owned and operated company on the beach! Your family is our family, come visit us today!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 27, 2015

I phoned previous number and learned they changed owners, name and bought NEW EQUIPMENT! Gentleman on phone was very nice. I was very excited to learn about the new equipment and the new staff. He seemed genuinely aware of previous safety issues.When we arrived the girls under the tent didn't know very much and were not very helpful. They get a 2 for customer service. The banana boat ride was super fun going out to the boat, Phil the boat captain was great. I was a little concerned that they were applying electrical tape over the rope as my husband and son were on the parasail. They didn't offer any explanation why...?Overall, we had a really fun time and he let us stay out much longer than the 8-12minute ride. When we returned they charged an extra $20 for all the pics they took. Great Deal but would have been better if I knew this ahead of time to bring the money for it. This was a super fun activity and I would recommend this company. The boat crew was GREAT. They need to work on some of their communication but maybe this is because they are knew and trying to figure things out. MUCH MUCH better than going to Myrtle Beach to do this activity!! there is NO BOAT TRAFFIC and you have the area to yourselves!!

2  Thank Linda M

Reviewed June 16, 2015

When we were considering this as a possible vacation activity I was hesitant due to the price. We got more than our money's worth! The banana boat and the parasailing were very exciting and one of the memories our family continues to talk about! Everyone we met with the company was friendly and helped make it a great experience. We definitely recommend adding this to your vacation plans.

3  Thank Eric K
Reviewed May 19, 2015

I can't express enough how friendly ,professional and accommodating everyone was during our time. Everyone involved went out of their way to ensure that we were given a memory that will last a lifetime. The ride out on the banana boat was itself every bit as fun as any amusement ride and the time parasailing was something my son and I will never forget. I can't wait to bring my daughter next year. Thanks again

Reviewed September 22, 2014

My husband and I went parasailing this morning. I was very hesitate, but it was one thing on my husband's "bucket list" and I wanted him to have a good time. The staff were GREAT. Very knowledgeable and friendly and extremely patient and helpful with me. THANK YOU!! It was a wonderful experience! I would HIGHLY recommend everyone who wishes to go parasailing to go with this group!

1  Thank kaiTrey
MBParasailing, Owner at Myrtle Beach Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2014

We had a GREAT time with you guys too!! Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us, we really appreciate it! Come see us again!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 11, 2014

I almost throw up. It was very windy and they told us it will be ok. Nice people but was very stressful

MBParasailing, Owner at Myrtle Beach Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry your experience wasn't ideal, unfortunately there are people who occasionally feel ill, even on the calmest and sunniest of days! We strive to make your time with us the best!