Review Highlights
Love MB Parasailing

We had never done Parasailing before so we decided to give it a try. It was awesome. Great view of... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2019
Tony W
Lewisville, North Carolina
Exciting adventure

I was very excited ( and petrified) to go on my first parasailing experience and it turned out to... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Day Pass
1 Review
from $49.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2015

When we were considering this as a possible vacation activity I was hesitant due to the price. We got more than our money's worth! The banana boat and the parasailing were very exciting and one of the memories our family continues to talk about! Everyone we met with the company was friendly and helped make it a great experience. We definitely recommend adding this to your vacation plans.

Date of experience: June 2015
3  Thank Eric K
Reviewed May 19, 2015

I can't express enough how friendly ,professional and accommodating everyone was during our time. Everyone involved went out of their way to ensure that we were given a memory that will last a lifetime. The ride out on the banana boat was itself every bit as fun as any amusement ride and the time parasailing was something my son and I will never forget. I can't wait to bring my daughter next year. Thanks again

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed September 22, 2014

My husband and I went parasailing this morning. I was very hesitate, but it was one thing on my husband's "bucket list" and I wanted him to have a good time. The staff were GREAT. Very knowledgeable and friendly and extremely patient and helpful with me. THANK YOU!! It was a wonderful experience! I would HIGHLY recommend everyone who wishes to go parasailing to go with this group!

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank kaiTrey
MBParasailing, Owner at Myrtle Beach Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2014

We had a GREAT time with you guys too!! Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us, we really appreciate it! Come see us again!

Reviewed September 11, 2014

I almost throw up. It was very windy and they told us it will be ok. Nice people but was very stressful

Date of experience: September 2014
MBParasailing, Owner at Myrtle Beach Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry your experience wasn't ideal, unfortunately there are people who occasionally feel ill, even on the calmest and sunniest of days! We strive to make your time with us the best!

Reviewed September 7, 2014

I took my 5 year old daughter here for her first parasailing experience. She got a little upset on the ride out to the big boat because of how bumpy it was but the crew did a good job calming her down.Once we were in the big boat and went up in the air she enjoyed it. All of the staff were very nice and with the coupon you can't beat the price. I look forward to flying again next time we visit.

Date of experience: August 2014
MBParasailing, Owner at Myrtle Beach Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2014

We often tell people the ride out to the boat is the most "challenging" part, just getting out past the surf. This is why we prefer to use the shuttle boat method instead of a banana boat, it's safer and a lot more accessible for everyone. Those waves can look pretty big to a 5 year old! But as she found out, once you get on the parasail boat and then up in the air, it's all smooth sailing from there! Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it!