We stayed in unit 803 ( June 25-July 2, 2013), 4 adults + 5 children under the age of 11.
Clean, convenient with 3 bathrooms and showers, very polite staff.
You have to be prepared for the following things:
- there is no housekeeping , just daily towel change and garbage disposal;
- you have to ask for toilet paper and tissues or just buy what you need to avoid hassles;
- there is nothing within walking distance: groceries, etc...
- umbrella, chair rental on the beach is controled by the city and costs a lot ( 10 dollars for a chair);
Overall, a very good experience, no bugs or anything gross. Nice decor and furniture. The mattress in the master bedroom was cheap and uncomfortable. Extra pillows and blankets in the closets helped for comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a one-of-a-kind AAA Four Diamond accommodation in North Myrtle Beach, the luxurious Mar Vista Grande is everything you could want for your next beach vacation. This is the perfect beach resort for relaxing and soaking up the sun in a quiet beach atmosphere. Our comfortably spacious 3 and 4 bedroom condos are decorated with all the comforts of home perfect the for full family experience. With a host of thoughtful amenities, this makes Mar Vista Grande the ideal choice among beach vacation rentals. Such amenities include free wireless internet, free covered parking garage, indoor and outdoor pool, oceanfront tiki bar, fully equipped fitness center and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Mar Vista Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mar Vista Grande Hotel North Myrtle Beach