Mar Vista Grande
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$140
QualityInn
$229
Hampton.com
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
$323
$291
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)
$447
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
$87
RodewayInn
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$298
$217
Orbitz.com
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
$286
$258
Orbitz.com
Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$389
Orbitz.com
La Dolce Vita Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
$240
All reviewsthe kitchenocean frontmaster bedroomlazy riverice makeroutdoor poolpaper towelsbeautiful propertylarge balconyoceanfront balconyjetted tubmain streethome away from homenice condofamily vacationwasher dryermvg
Reviewed October 21, 2012

What a wonderful suprise when we opened the door to the condo! We were in awe of how lovely everything was and how they paid so much attention to every detail, like the beautiful gift basket. It was very thoughtful of the owners. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. We felt so much at home due to all of the personal touches the ownwers went out of there way to provide! We will be back next year and will scheule our vacation around the availabilty of PENTHOUSE 1514.

Room Tip: Double chk. the pics on the web site we found out a couple of years ago that the pics were a couple years old and the room did not match the current condition of the room. Penthouses are worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
10  Thank dck9cop911
Heather N, Guest Relations Manager at Mar Vista Grande, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for letting us know what made your stay at the Mar Vista Grande extra special. We love hearing that you enjoyed every minute of your stay and that you will be scheduling your next vacation at the Mar Vista. We will make sure you feel at home again every time you stay with us!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have stayed there for three consecutive years and I'm alway impressed by the quality of the product (service, programs, location, and quality of the rooms). This is a different kind of place. It does not have a large lobby, nor restaurant, but it does have a dedicated staff that goes out of their way to make my vacation work for me. I've stayed in unit 1501 each time and found it to be very clean, sufficient kitchen supplies for my family and guest, and more than enough room to spread out and not by noticed by others in the condo. The master suite has a spa tub that worked perfectly. All three bathrooms were in great shape and very clean. The views from the balcony were the ones photographers think of. Every night was a great panoramic view of the 10 mile curve in the Myrtle Beach ocean front. We are coming back this year with high expectations.

Room Tip: The higher up the better to see over adjacent property. On the South side that is above the 5th floor. Front and at the end is the best location, but also more expensive.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
19  Thank Iadmit

We value your positive comments regarding your recent vacation at the Mar Vista Grande. We are so happy that as a repeat guest, you were impressed by the outstanding service, location, and rooms at the Mar Vista Grande. When you come back to visit us this year, we will once again strive not only to meet but to exceed your expectations on every level!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Room 803 is a very nice room! We didn't know what to expected bc of the good and bad reviews! This room actually was a 3 bedroom but my husband & I only use 1bedroom bc it was just us. Im a neat freak and hard to please..I would have to say this one was the best! It was a spa tub in this condo along with stainless steel appliances. I will def recommend this condo & we plan on going back specially to this room with the kids :-)

• Stayed: October 2012
11  Thank KassieMotley

Thank you for your positive review of the Mar Vista Grande --we recently began offering one bedroom units as an option for guests such as yourselves who would like the luxury of the larger condo but without so many rooms. We are excited to hear that you want to recommend the Mar Vista Grande to others. Whether you come back for another couple's getaway or a vacation for the whole family, we will provide just the right accomodations to meet your needs!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Wow! My wife and I went to meet some friends for a few days of golf and kicking back. She found MVG on tripadvisor and rented unit #1411 because it looked totally renovated and had a great kitchen for me to cook in. The new high end kitchen was only the first of the great amenities. Big screen tv's, really nice furniture...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
12  Thank das d
Heather N, Guest Relations Manager at Mar Vista Grande, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

We appreciate you letting us know how you found out about the Mar Vista Grande and why you were enticed to stay with us. With so many courses available in the near vicinity, our location is perfect for a golf outing. We hope you join us again soon--regardless of the occasion, we will ensure your experience is another positive one!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Wow!
My wife and I went to meet some friends for a few days of golf and kicking back. She found MVG on tripadvisor and rented unit #912 because it was totally renovated and had a great kitchen for me to cook in. The new high end kitchen was only the first of the great amenities. Big screen tv's, really nice furniture, Being on the 9th floor right in the middle of the building, it had an amazing unobstructed view of the ocean. I mean it was the best ocean view this side of a cruise balcony.

Gourmet meals (ok part me, and a little bit part the great stocked kitchen) out on the balcony had to be my favorite part of the trip. Followed up with a movie theater experience with the monster living room television. Just amazing. The ladies went on and on about the decorating, color schemes, and blah blah blah, But did I mention this unit has a well equipped chefs kitchen and state of the art electronics throughout?

Seriously this was an amazing find. The quality and details of this unit combined with the great parking, good location, and the friendly people we met up with, made for an excellent even if too short 4 day getaway that I can't wait to do again for a whole week.

Room Tip: As far as room tips the high unobstructed center rooms are amazing, and we will stay with unit #912 because there was nothing better to hope for in a different room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
35  Thank Ken R
Heather N, Guest Relations Manager at Mar Vista Grande, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to describe your exceptional experience at the Mar Vista Grande. We pride ourselves on our high quality fully-furnished luxury condos, each with its own style and breathtaking view. We can't wait for you to spend your next getaway with us, and we welcome you to stay as long as you want!