Our first stay at the Prince was two years ago. I was nervous booking a property that I had not heard of or had seen. What a surprise! The condo was fantastic. The view, which I thought was going to be a tiny window view actually was a full ocean front view from our balcony. Rooms were spacious, pools are great, especially the lazy river. Nice blender that is plastic so you can take your "cocktails" to the pool area. We are now booking our third year and continue to tell everyone what a great value it is. For 6 of us it was $118.00 each for three full nights! You will need a car if you plan on going to any of the shopping outlets or restaurants in Downtown Myrtle Beach but it's worth the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Vacatia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach