Just got back from spending 5 night at the Prince Resort. Sept. 5 was check in and not really impressed with the check in staff.
One guy just standing there and the girl waiting on another customer when she finished with them then she checked us in between the two of them having a conversation. She gave us no direction on where to park or asked if we needed any help with our bags. We saw no Bell-hops as they advertise. After we got our keys and headed to the room was very pleased with it. 19th floor ocean front one bedroom large and clean. There were 3 adults in the party and one slept on the pull out sofa, we had to get sheets for that and towels for the kitchen. The room was really clean on check in but the housekeeping we were not impressed with. They came in and gave a clean towels and made the bed but left the dirty ones till finally I had to ask a girl to take them. The morning before our last night though we had a older lady housekeeper and she did a excellent job on our room left us coffee, shampoo, dishwashing cleaner and so forth changed sheets and cleaned bathroom tub and sink. She left stuff in our room that we never had to begin with ...she was excellent. I went down to the lobby because I wanted to find out who she was so we could leave her something extra and just to let them know about her over all better job but the girl at the lobby said she had no way of knowing who cleaned the room but if I wanted to leave something with her she would make sure she got it. I don't call this a resort I call it a nice hotel. They have two pools both outside one at each building and small. The lazy river, excerise room and parking all across the street. Hated that. One person in our party went over to use the excerise equipment but three people were all ready in there so no room. At the check in they have places to park to load and unload your car and we noticed that certain cars got to park there all day and night. Also they advertise no pet but someone down the hall from us had a dog. The pier is great you have to pay $1.50 per day to walk on it and the Tiki bar located beside it was nice and good food. The beach in this area is great. Over all the stay was good but if you are wanting a resort this is not a resort it is a nice hotel. One thing I noticed is employee's talking on cell phones private conversations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach